Welcome!!

Enjoy reading and posting!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

A fun day reading in the gym!!!

"My favorite part was listening to Mrs. Hunt read a story!"
Jaedon Stewart

"I liked the buddy reading the best!"
-Brooke Stoodley

"I liked it when Mrs. Hunt read us a story!"
-Olivia Mullins

"reading with my buddy was the best part!"
-Seth Smith

"I liked reading with my buddy"
-Lucas Snook

"I liked ready by myself for a little while!"
-Zachary hynes

"I liked buddy reading the best!"
-sara Snook

"I really liked reading with a buddy!"
-Alex Langdon

"My favorite part was reading with Seth!"
-Hannah Harris

"My Favorite part was looking at my own book!"
-Evan Stoodley

"I liked looking at all the books the best!"
-Camren Organ

"Buddy reading with Brayden was my favorite part!"
-Andrew Hunt

"I liked buddy reading with Rhiana!"
-Carter Day

"I liked buddy reading with Samuel and listening to Mrs. fudge read a story"
-Tanaya Hickey

"I liked buddy reading with Andrew!"
-Brayden Strowbridge

"I liked staring at my bub and i liked Mrs. Fudge reading!"
-Mitchell stoodley

"I loved Mrs. Fudge reading a story and making up my own story when I was reading by myself!"
-Rhiana Sheppard

" I liked reading with Riley and when Mrs. fudge was reading!"
-Shandi Whittle

"I liked reading a story with Shandi!"
-Riley Drake

"I liked reading by myself in the gym!"
-Samuel Hunt

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad all you Kindergarten's had fun reading in the Gym. Keep up the great work!

    Mrs.Snook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, kids!! Keep reading and have fun learning new things in Kindergarten!
    Vanessa Mullins (Olivia's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you guys and girls like listening to the stories on the Smartboard?

    Mrs. Baker

    ReplyDelete